Recovery Center Oxnard
Channel Islands Rehab is a top-rated recovery center in Oxnard with advanced treatment programs, a highly skilled staff team, and modern amenities. We address the co-occurring mental health issues in patients and equip them with the necessary skills to prevent relapse after treatment.
Role of biofeedback in treating dual diagnosis
In a biofeedback therapy session, we use specialized equipment to help recovering addicts regain control over their mind and body. These sessions can last for anywhere between 30 - 60 minutes, and patients with mild levels of addiction only require 8-10 sessions to witness results. On the other hand, patients suffering from long-term addiction and co-occurring disorders may require more than 50 sessions. It is one of the noninvasive psychotherapies that we use as an effective alternative in patients suffering from unpleasant reactions to addiction medications.
We also use this therapy to help pregnant recovering addicts, as it is a medication-free treatment. It offers patients with a psychological edge to combat addiction.
Benefits of inpatient rehab treatment
Inpatient rehab treatment is a residential program that keeps patients in a rehab facility for 30-, 60-, 90-, or 180- days. Some of the plusses of inpatient treatment include:
- It offers a higher success rate than outpatient rehab, and patients get to focus on treatment without the distractions of the outside world.
- Recovering addicts get to heal in a trigger-free environment with the love and support of peers in rehab.
- All our recovering addicts enjoy 24/7 medical support and care from our team of staff and physicians.
Besides, inpatient rehab is a proven way to treat serious addiction cases and patients with co-occurring mental disorders. At our recovery center in Oxnard, we start inpatient treatment with medical detox and follow it with a series of psychotherapies and counseling sessions to help patients embrace sobriety.
Top three points to consider before choosing a rehab
Making up your mind to attend rehab is the first breakthrough step in your journey towards sobriety. However, you need the help of a skilled clinical team to help you overcome the highly stressful withdrawal phase, cravings, and triggers that are to follow. Here are the three most important points to consider before choosing a rehab center:
- Treatments and therapies – It is important to choose a rehab center that specializes in treating your co-occurring mental disorder and your substance of abuse. This not only ensures speedy and safe recovery but also reduces the chances of relapse.
- Qualifications of the staff team – You must focus on joining a rehab that has the best clinical and non-clinical staff team to assist you in recovery.
- Amenities and facilities – This is particularly important if you plan on undergoing inpatient treatment. You must join a facility that offers the best lodging facilities, a hygienic environment, and modern amenities like cable TV, high-speed internet, recreational activities, a swimming pool, etc.
Call or visit the Channel Islands Rehab today for more details on admissions, intake, and treatment programs at our recovery center in Oxnard. We use highly effective evidence-based modalities to provoke healing in recovering addicts.